Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-02-25 Origin:Site
In order to make the high-speed nail making machine perform its proper performance and prolong its service life, scientific maintenance is essential. Today, the small series of manufacturers of Yanhuang nail making machine came to popularize the 19 maintenance techniques of high-speed nail making machine for everyone:
system is intact, pay attention to whether the motor is damp.
4. The oil in the fuel tank should be poured into the oil standard, and if necessary, i
1. The cable used for the power transmission switch and the cable used for the main line switch must meet the power requirements.
2. Ensure that the protective connection line not less than the cross section of the phase conductor is securely connected to the PE terminal of the machine tool.
3. before the power supply should be carefully checked whether the electrical t should be inspected and refilled.
5, each switch and operating handle should be flexible, smooth and easy to use. To check their action.
6. For lubrication points, oil types and corresponding oil levels, please refer to the lubrication label.
7. Check for abnormal noise from the motor, gears and other components.
8. Check the lubrication of each sliding component. When the machine is working, check the working state of the oil pump to ensure its normal and effective operation.
9. Check that the protective cover and safety protection device are in good condition.
10. Check the tightness of the belt. If the belt wears too much, it should be adjusted and replaced in time.
11. It is strictly forbidden to place any tools on the upper plane of the machine.
12. Dispose of the iron filings at the belt chipboard under the scissors and the dust between the rails at the nail mold.
13. No cleaning work should be carried out before shutdown.
14. Return the parts of the machine tool.
15. Check the belt for damage and tightness, and replace and repair it in time.
16. Check the wear of the tool and the mold. If the wear is serious, please change it in time.
17. Check the amount of lubricant used and the pollution, and if necessary, add and replace.
18. Clean up the debris in the inlet nozzle to avoid blockage.
19. Before leaving work or leaving the machine, turn off the main power switch and clean the machine to remove iron filings.